About Your Podiatrist
I have been a qualified podiatrist for 21+ years. I graduated from Northampton School of Podiatry in 2000 with an upper 2:1 degree following a successful 11 year career in the RAF. These days I am a keen golfer (time permitting) but previously I enjoyed playing hockey to a high standard, playing National League Indoor Hockey and RAF, Combined Services Hockey and ran the London Marathon in 2005. I enjoyed most sports and this provided the basis for my interest in biomechanics. I completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Podiatric Biomechanics from Stafford University in 2003.
I have worked in both the NHS and a multi-disciplinary practice specialising in biomechanics. I was also the Podiatrist to Ipswich Town Football Club for 8 years. I am now in private practice in Cambridge. I still work in the NHS as a wound care specialist in part time capacity for the North East London Foundation Trust.
I am a member of the College of Podiatry and registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC), our professional body which ensures standards are met and also that we have maintained a programme of Continued Professional Development (CPD).
Suvanne's Appointment Schedule
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
* Born and bred in Alicante, Spain. I come from an area where the main economical activity has been footwear and handbags manufacturing industry.
* I am HCPC registered podiatrist and I have been working as a podiatrist in the UK since 2017.
* 12 years experience in private practice, I graduated in Podiatry in 2008. 2 years later, I earned a Master's in Surgical and Clinical Research by Universidad Miguel Hernández.
* Humanistic professional, I would describe myself as a resilient, empathetic, intuitive and supportive person, blessed with listening skills. I am very interested in human mind psychology and emotional intelligence
* Traveller, dog lover, foodie and keen photographer.
* Family and social time. I try to keep a balance between working and leisure, prioritising familiar and social life. Meeting with my family and friends and cooking for them is very precious for me.
* I personally think marketing is really important to achieve customers flow. But the most important thing is making my patients feel comfortable and trying to offer them an exceptional podiatric experience. Then, the word of mouth will boost everything
* I adore simple things. As I like saying, I will not be rich in money, but I will be prosperous in life experiences
Iván's Appointment Schedule
Monday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Why Cutting Edge Podiatry?
Suvanne launched Cutting Edge Podiatry in 2012. She has considerable experience in both the NHS and private practice and prides herself on delivering quality treatments at affordable rates.
Presenting clients may have different complaints and problems requiring a multi-disciplinary approach to achieve resolution. Suvanne has been working within a private multi-disciplinary environment for over 9 years and therefore has the experience and knowledge of when to refer and who is the most appropriate to refer too.